G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my first visit to a wonderful layout where the photo ops are endless. It was a great day of run and running. Many people with both Electric and Steam locos ran all day. Here are a few highlight photos of my day there.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Jay
As always with Roger's layout, wonderful photos from the world RGS of the East.
Inspiring photos, makes the hobby from impressive- hard to tell model from the real things.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Jay,
Great photos. Sorry I missed the event this year. Had something else to do on Sat and got hit with the bug on Sunday/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gif. Still recovering/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif. Hope you will be back again to Rog's layout. I am only an hour east of him:D:D.
Noel

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are Roger's Berlyn's....What detail on them compared to others The weathering is done by one of Roger's friends, I have a good feeling that once I am done with modifing my K28 he will be getting it to do too.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Very realistic photos, especially the ones in black and white. Please keep these kinds of photos coming. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Bobby Hunter down in North Carolina did the weathering on the K-37's and some of Rog's cars. Bobby has been doing this professionally for a number of years. Roger can put you in contact with him.
Noel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts