G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Charles, they keep me as far away from the switches as possible...../DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
jOHN had the Houston Area G Gaugers over today for their monthly meeting. I made some videos that I will try to post in the next day are so. Steve I had my problem with the switches today and my SRRL.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ed,
The Russell is indeed a Roundhouse. I bought this engine just to run at John's place in Katy. This engine is radio controlled, but I prefer manual control. However, I learned that when operating on a ground level track the old body cannot get up and down to operate manually with comfort.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Thanks Ed and Barry for all the great pictures. Thanks everyone for attending. Had a great time and the weather was great also. Next stop is the Garden Ry Convention in Phoenix.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
those are some mighty fine and neato pictures you took there. Keep up the good work The Regal Shock&Awe!!!!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
"However, I learned that when operating on a ground level track the old body cannot get up and down to operate manually with comfort."
I'll second that, after 20 years of trying to mimic crawling around the ground with "be a kid at heart" attitude, I am left only with the weeds along the "rails to trials" to which my aching joints shuffle along.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts