G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I have been thinking of purchasing a new digital camera and have been looking at the Sony A350.
Have any of you folks any type of feedback on this unit?
Has the proprietary lenses and battery caused you any grief or regrets or have you found them reliable?
Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
72 Posts
I can't speak for the A350, however, I own the A100K and have been extremely pleased with it. Normally I purchase a new camera every year, however, I've owned this camera for two years, and I can't find a camera I like more. I did try out the A350 and it seems like a wonderful little camera. The Sony 18-70mm lens that is included is spectacular for a beginner lens. I did have an issue where when I received the camera it had a defect in the sensor, but Sony took care of it quickly, and since then I have not had a problem. Since then I have 20,000 shots. Still using the original lens, but I did buy a Minolta 70-300mm lens for it to give me a little extra telephoto. From the little bit of "playing" I have done with the A350, I highly recommend it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Sony A350 is not a bad choice, but I can suggest you the one which is better than this. You can go for Canon Power Shot A650, recently I bought it for my cousin, It’s simply great with 12.1 mega pixels resolution, 6x optical zoom and delivers blur-free images even in the low light.
I bought it from
http://www.checkcost.co.uk/digital-cameras/c/4368/

They have varieties of cameras at reasonable rate. You can check out the link for more reviews.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys !:)
Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts