G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, 

This is a duplicate post to the one I did on the aristo board.  I thought I'd share it with this board as well.  I just uploaded some videos to Youtube. One is a series of run-bys of some of my trains. The other is the pilot view from my 2-8-2 mikado.

Run by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DiAMKkntS0

Ride the Millersvillanova!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbsnuBHoylc

The second video shows me where I have some serious track work this spring!

Anyway, have a good day guys!

Mark

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very nice! And don't worry, all of our railroad's track looks kinda trashed this time of year.....  ;)

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Great videos. I love it when I feel like i'm aboard.

You know that there is a tv show on Discovery Channel called 'Monster Quest'. You should call them and get them to investigate that rather large animal thats hanging around your track.:D:D:D

Jeff
Tallapoosa and Southern RR

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeff,

I would, but my video isn't grainy enough.  Maybe there's some 'effects' I can add to make it look more like the Bigfoot video!!

Traindude (sorry- I forgot your real name!)  The sad part is that my railroad is in better shape right now than usual!! On the grade up to the bridge, that part is usually so washed out, the tracks are superelevated the wrong way! The worst part is seeing the vertically kinked track and knowing that metal's elastic properties will make getting that piece of track straight again is nearly impossible.  This view just makes it harder to deny that I need to put down a concrete base for the railroad.

jd- thanks!

Mark

·
Registered
938 Posts
Great videos, thanks for sharing.  :)    The second video was fun, always love taking a ride on someone elses railroad.  :D

I really like the whistle on the steam engine.  Is that an LGB Mikado?

Raymond

1 - 6 of 6 Posts