G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Larry Mosher was there and he ran what is left of Cape Ann Rail in 1:29th.

Paul and David Hazel were there on Sunday.  Paul displayed his Burlington Northern Train

Here is very proud of that shiney train.

All attempts at suggesting weathering it or even running it outdoors were met with "The Look"

Of course when he went to get lunch, some unidentified person put his train up for sale:

He got an offer of a dollar, but didn't laugh to much at the joke - I think he even kept the dollar.
Just don't mention BNSF around Paul and you're OK.

Over all it was a fun day of train running, joking and swaping stories with club members.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Hey Scott,

Nice shot of Larry and his Cow and Calf.
Nice weathering Larry ........ ;)

Then look at all the shiney green equipment.
Geeze, those guys at the BN shop over in Milton, they use lemon fresh Pledge to clean their equipment.
Cannot wait until they all hit the paint shop and get the BNSF colors and get dirty.

Tom

·
Registered
22 Posts
Scott,
If the unidentified person had maybe put a $10 or $20 you might have gotten Paul's attention.......NOT...!!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif

Tom,
BNSF... I mean BN crews were hard at work after the show cleaning the train after a hard days running..!!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wow.gif

A great time had by all.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Hey David,

Rumor has it that STP (Suleski Transportation Police) and the NTSB have come up with a preliminary finding on the accident involving an RDC in Milford this past weekend.

Word on the street  is that the engineer of the RDC was blinded by the reflection caused from a BNSF  "Builders Photo Special" train that was passing by and did not see the red signal and failed to stop - thus the accident.  Some say a Tiny mishap.

Maybe in York someone will "shoot" that train with some Dullcote.;)

Tom

·
Registered
22 Posts
I agree Tom..... Those high gloss BNsf -  LGB centerflows could have been a contributing factor to the accident. I am sure Suleski Transportation Police will investigate all possible leads in this tragic accident .My best to farmer Pender and his stub.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts