G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Melbourne Australia we have covid under control with only 6 infections reported in total today but we are still in restricted movement and no visitors for steam ups so it's still solo steaming for me. Here are some pics of engines I have run over the last couple of days to share with you so I hope you enjoy these images and provide something of interest on this "new" look website.
The loco's are all live steam D&RGW models by Accucraft as is the rollingstock and most is weathered for a more realistic look.
Lets see if I can post all the pics .....
Russell

Yep, that's all for now and it is easier for me to post pics so I hope everyone doesn't leave the site (especially live steamers) just because it's different and keep posting what you are up to.
Russell
IMGP3724_NEW.jpg
IMGP3725_NEW.jpg
IMGP3747_NEW.jpg
IMGP3772.jpg
IMGP3769_NEW.jpg
IMGP3775.jpg
IMGP3780_NEW.jpg

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ooops I hit the box for "show full picture" twice I think so images are repeated and I didn't look at preview first.
Sorry Russell

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Looks great!! Wish we could get Covid under control here in the states, but no its skyrocketing right now in most areas. Lots of solo steaming I suspect up here or with a close group of friends with proper social distancing. Stay safe down there!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Clayton, we are now allowed two adult visitors now we are coming out of Covid lockdown so we can have some steam ups together soon.
Russell

1 - 10 of 10 Posts