G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who's going, and whats on you shopping liist or what are you going there to see or who you gonna meet up ? Im rolling down with some freinds, I will also meet a bunch of you guys for the 1st time. Im also picking up some track a couple of engines and god nows what else............. Its been some time since i have gone to this show, I sure hope its different than the last time i attended.....

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Nick;

A buddy and I will be there Friday. May have a short train with me "just in case." Will also bring the Brandywine & Gondor RR dragon transport car, which is still far from complete.

Yours,
David Meashey

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I'll be up Saturday along with my mini layout in progress and some other projects which will be set up in the club layout hall alcove (between the rest rooms and the cafe).
Looking forward to meeting the new and seeing the regulars.

-Brian

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Forgot to mention. Always pack lots of other activities into this trip, so will leave tomorrow morning and be offline until next Monday.

Have fun,
David Meashey

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Ill be down there too Nick. Check your PM box as I replied to you. Call me tommorrow and we can see if you want these two D-9's. They arent in 100% best of shape but they work. If you dont want em I'll prolly just keep em and send em to Aristo for fixing. Something I have to talk to Navin about this weekend too.....

·
Lord of the Steam
615 Posts
There will be a few of us running live steam this weekend. I'll be there on Saturday with the Wada gas-electric powered Burlington Zephyr and some small live steam.

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
I'll be there both days. Planning on harassing Larry. Anyone want to join in the fun?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok guys, I look forward to meeting some of you guys. I will have the green Harley sweatshirt on cant mis me. Kevin i will stop by and pick up those d-9s for my project. Thanks and see you all at the SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well we are all packed and ready to go, I hope to meet some of you at the show. i do hope you guys will be wearing badges to let us know who you are ? And Nick will you have your Aristocraft name tag on so i can meet up with you ? HE HE HE . I sure would like to pick your brain for some good ideals. See you all at the show. This will be my 1st of many largescale shows, im so happy.
Johnn

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Nick,

Are you at the show? I looked all day and didn't see a single green harley davidson (You did mean HD, right?) shirt. Also checked with the folks at the front to see if they'd seen you and no one has.

Mark

·
Registered
136 Posts
Prices too high?

I was there Friday... got the show car $50 with metal wheels... they were blowing out the Frisco Box Cars for $30 with metal wheels...

They were blowing out the FAs from the one show for $80...

And all that was Before you even got on the vendor floor...

How much better can you get...

Philip

·
Registered
307 Posts
Phoenix said they expected some P8's this week but now the are pushed back to April. I was told that they could not get parts for the serial cable to hook up to computer for programming. Seams everyone is have hard time in getting electrical parts..................Jim

1 - 20 of 35 Posts