G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Posted By Dwight Ennis on 11/11/2008 12:29 PM
The old ones work in the quick reply box. Not sure about the add reply box.
" src="http://www.mylargescale.com/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/smile.gif" align="absMiddle" border="0" /> (smiley inserted with colon:paren in quick reply)
Didn't check that, but it still gets whacked when quoted too.

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Posted By Bill Swindell on 11/11/2008 8:08 PM
I used nothing other that the smiley button available on the entry screen. The preview didn't show the smiley either.
Bill

What browser and version are you using?

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Posted By Bill Swindell on 11/11/2008 8:08 PM

I used nothing other that the smiley button available on the entry screen. The preview didn't show the smiley either.
Bill

In looking at your reply posted on 11/11/2008 at 11:22 AM, in the Track, Trestles, Bridges and Roadbed Forum/Topic: No room for a turntable or wye? Try this:. Which I assume is the one you're referring to where the smiley didn't show up as expected.

While looking at the HTML code for the "emwink.gif" in the reply I noticed that there are two sub-directories missing in the path to where the image is stored on the MLS server (i.e /CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/). As can be seen in the following example HTML code...

Example from your reply:

Example of what should be there...

I've tried to duplicate the incorrect action, using the MS/Internet Explorer v7.0.6100, FireFox v3.0.3, & Opera v9.6 and could not cause it to happen, so I'm at a loss to explain why you encountered the problem, sorry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.