G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Live steam
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I qualified to list a Shawe coal fired engine for sale in classifieds?
It has been a long time since I posted anything on MLS.
Dwight maybe you can help me.

·
Premium Member
6,025 Posts
Anyone can list for sale. Let’s seem some pictures
Jason, it used to be that only "1stClass" members could post Classifieds. Art is now a "Premium" member, which I think is the same as 1stClass. However, you're only "Registered" :( so I wonder if that means you can't post in Classifieds but Art can! :cool:

Oh, and that's a nice loco, Art. You can post the price and details here too (most folk put the ad in both forums,)

·
Premium Member
Live steam
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jason, it used to be that only "1stClass" members could post Classifieds. Art is now a "Premium" member, which I think is the same as 1stClass. However, you're only "Registered" :( so I wonder if that means you can't post in Classifieds but Art can! :cool:

Oh, and that's a nice loco, Art. You can post the price and details here too (most folk put the ad in both forums,)
I want 4000.00 for engine and fourSRRL cars plus shipping.
You can and find out what his engines cost and long you have to wait for one.
I have too many and am 85 years old now.
Need to thin them out.

·
Registered
312 Posts
You are probably right Pete... Which is fine. I don’t sell stuff on here.. Just post builds.

Art, it is a beautiful locomotive.!

Jason

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm actually quite curious. I know 'premium' members like Art can post classifieds, but I've no idea whether 'registered' members can. Give it a try and let us know if it takes it?
Pete, look at the Wanted in the classifieds

1 - 15 of 15 Posts