G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
Sorry no one has attempted to answer your question (unless they did it through PM to you). Could explain a bit better what it is you are asking. What "interval"? and what "Show all posts"? Do you mean the "Active Topics" part of the forum and how to select what time interval it is to display?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Charles, I was trying to read archived posts, and nothing came up. Then I noticed a message to "set the interval to Show All Posts", and that once that was done, all of the archived posts would be displayed. I did noodle around a bit, but somehow missed finding out how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I sure would like to be able to browse the archived posts...
SandyR

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
AH ha! Now I know what you mean. When you go to one of the archive forums, at the bottom of the list (which will be just the "sticky" posts at this point) there are three dropdown list boxes. The first is what item to sort the posts on, the second is either ascending or descending and the last one is the one you want. Set to "All Topics" and then click the GO button and you will see them all.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Charles, a big 'Thank You' to you! I probably never would have figured that out...
SandyR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.