G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,235 Posts
Pete:

I'm having the same problem. Now I can only get posts back to last January. I think that this past summer I was able to go all the way back.

To get this years posts I click on my name in the upper left corner of a post that I have written. A small box opens with 4 items. One is "find more posts by Chuck N" That used to get everything, now it only goes back to last January. I hope you get a useful answer!

Chuck

·
Premium Member
4,235 Posts
I can see all my posts for about the last year by using the "Search" tab in the blue bar that starts with "Home".

Under the "Search forum" field I type in my user name and click on "show posts". This brings up all of my posts since last November 27th. I can click on the title of the thread and get the thread.

It also that specific post was entered a year ago. So far, so good.

The next post on the page indicates that it was posted on June 23 and the tag on the bottom line says four years ago. I have lost three years of posts.

If I click on the title of the June 23 post I am not directed to my post, but to the forum home page where all the forums are listed. Continuing down the list of posts, the last one I come to is dated July 3 (6 years ago). Which is probably about when I joined. I have been a member since 2008.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
4,235 Posts
Scot could you open the older posts?

The "find my posts" just takes me to last January. That is all it shows, last 500 posts. I had no idea I'd posted that many in the past 10 months.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
4,235 Posts
Scot

Verrrry Interesting! I too can open through the past year. Beyond that I can find them, except for the three missing years, but can't open them.

What search engine are you using? I'm using Firefox.

Chuck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts