G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please list the names of the people coming...so that we have an idea of how many chairs we might have to corral.

We're looking at having an MLS lunch on Saturday out by the Live Steam track at the Big Train Show.  There will be tables and chairs (I hope) for folks to sit at, but I recommend you bring your own chair as I'd expect that we'll sit and talk a lot too.  The Live Steam track is under a tent...so you won't be in the sun.

This is a Bring Your Own Lunch event.  There will be no catering.  If you want to bring something to share with all, look at this thread just before the BTS to an idea how many are coming to this lunch.  If needed by you, please bring your own eating utensils, plates, and such....like you're going on a picnic.

I plan to keep it simple and just buy food and drink to eat at the concession stand inside the show area.  That also makes the show organizer happy.  They sell burgers and hot dogs and such in there as I recall.

Lunch time will be 1PM on Saturday.  We'll stay and talk for however long we want...maybe run a live steamer too.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Well, I believe that Jackie and I will be there. What about our usual pizza party on Saturday? What happened with that? I am also trying to talk some of my guitar playing friends into coming down on Saturday afternoon and jamiming, no definete responses yet. Of course anybody that wants to bring a guitar or any other instrument is welcome, acoustic that is.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Yeap I think if my Sister and I are thier before lunch we will be thier so 2 maybe 3 of us
Hi Jim

1 - 19 of 19 Posts