G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for information on the Samhungsa G scale challenger steam engine. I really need an owners manual and diagrams to assist in rebuilding one. I currently have one that is not running.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
........and it is not "G" scale.
It is 1:32nd scale, or Gauge # 1.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
I'd be surprised if you had any luck with documentation. I tried many years ago with NO results. I was looking for info on diesels specifically at the time. I have the F7A/B, GP9, PA1/A/B and SD45, these are nice models IMO. The F units and Geep had some time on them when I got them and are pretty rough. I looked for info to know avail.

Michael

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm looking for information on the Samhungsa G scale challenger steam engine. I really need an owners manual and diagrams to assist in rebuilding one. I currently have one that is not running.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
If my memory serves me right, I think a individual with the last name of Ro imported these. His last known address was in Eureka, CA. I believe he was an oral surgeon.

·
Super Modulator
20,720 Posts
To the OP: what information were you wanting to find? Electrical, mechanical, cosmetic?

To Michael: You have those models in G scale? Wow! What I have found over the years is excellent detail, but poor drivetrains, what is your experience? Can we see some photos, they come around so rarely.

Greg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts