G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Judging from the response I got to the single photo I posted in the Large Scale Events forum a few days ago,

(see: http://www.mylargescale.com/Community/Forums/tabid/56/view/topics/forumid/13/Default.aspx )
it seems that a lot of people are interested in the pre-production model of Rich Yoder’s EBT Mikado #14.

Sooooo, I thought I’d post the rest of the photos I took of it last Saturday at the “Spring Run” on Ken Molchanow’s RGS, South Jersey Division layout in Williamstown, NJ.

Hope you enjoyed seeing ‘em.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
That is one most beautiful locomotive and Rich Yoder is to be congratulated on achieving a real dream for the many LS EBT fans.

I am going to wait for the Accucraft steamer, though, now I have a better idea of what to expect.

Great photos, too, BTW!

Graders

tac
www.ovgrs.org

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
I know someone else said that the green was wrong, but I think it looks good!

·
Super Moderator
4,961 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I'll have to convert them to black and white, so I can get past the green. (Mix-up with Pantone colors at the factory, Rich tells me.) I wish I could justify that much money for an electric mouse, as I'd love to support him in his endeavors. Alas, she who has to approve major purchases will allow me to spend that kind of money only once, and for me it will have to be for a live steam version. I was bummed he wasn't at the AZ convention.

Later,

K

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
That's a beautiful piece of work!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts