G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful 73 degrees weather yesterday to take some pictures to share.

This was not an attempt to make a machine shop model. I realized quickly when I recieved the excellent miniature model castings that I will not be able to truly assemble the machinery models. Nevertheless, it is nice to assume that inside this huge drab building of a roundhouse, there is activity going on.

Thank you to the several thousand viewers of my roundhouse thread. I hope I have time to make more projects to share.

What a great group. Thank you.

Rudy Allarde
Indian Springs, AL

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Outstanding Rudy, just outstanding as always.

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
Excellant!

But what does the fellow down in the pit in front of the loco have in his hands? Looks like he is an auto mechanic with a car tire!

·
Premium Member
2,268 Posts
Just another incredible model shown here on MLS. Someday when I actually have a house and not the townhouse for my railroad I plan to incorporate many of the ideas I come across here.

Cant wait to see your next project.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Rudy,

What a beautiful creation you've made! Very, very nice. I hope you'll priviledge us with some more photos when you are actually operating and turning the engines.

G

·
Mr. Allarde,

congratulations!

your dedication and abilities are first class.
one of the most apealing modell buildings, i have seen.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Truly an inspiring piece of model building. I would be happy to built something half as good as that. Really GREAT Rudy, thanks for sharing with us on MLS

best wishes,
Joe McGarry

·
Registered
148 Posts
Now that is a first cass way to start the New Year!! Congratulations on a blue ribbon winning project, and a nice home for your trains. Words fail to describe the fine building you have created, nor the many hours you took to make it look so wonderful. Thanks for sharing your creation!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts