G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finaly got the photos sized from last Saturday (05/14/11). My local garden railroad club set up a layout and ran trains from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm for the Rail Day events at the O. Winston Link Museum. There were fewer visitors this year as the weather was really "iffy." Fortunately, the rain held off untill we almost had everything loaded back into our vehicles.

I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Best,
David Meashey

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Thanks Dave , thats great.
You know I have sat at a few of those and some times I "feel" like I'm in a cult promoting their beliefs.

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, both the cattle and the bison herds will be bigger next year. I was visiting with my wife's family in Indiana last week. There is a store in Richmond, IN called Veach's that stocks a good selection of Schleich figures. I got two more adult bison and two calves, two longhorn cows and a calf, another "muley" cow (no horns), a pony, and several more human figures. It is nice to be able to choose from a large selection of figures.

Best,
David Meashey

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello All;

Finally took photos of the figures mentioned in my June 8th post. They are shown below:

These are very nice figures, and I will probably buy more when I get to Richmond, Indiana again.

Have fun,
David Meashey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts