G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was 5 degrees out and the club meet at my house for our winter hot chocolate run.  They even made me go out and try the rotary and the wedge plow to clear the lines. Sorry, I was to cold to bring the camera out.
But we got alot done, couple of engines and battery cars was converted getting ready for the Feb show in Council Bluffs IA.
We did find out that it worked better to let the engines sit outside before we ran them to get traction.
The USAT bigboy just spun,,,, I did not give it enough time I guess.
Maybe others will post photos, but it was could.
 We did eat lunch at the new banquet place and we think it will work out just fine.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am on the Florida / Georgia border and it is 39 degrees here. That feels cold for around here. Oh.... watching the 1:1 gauge in Folkston Georgia and it is fun.

Art

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Hey Marty,
Could you tell me more about the Feb. show in Council Bluffs?
WHERE ?
WHEN ?
TIME ?
Thanks , LEON

THE B&L RAILROAD
HOLSTEIN, IA.

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will foward you the e-mail from them. share it with your club

·
Master of Disaster
867 Posts
Cold was not the word!

Another person came over to the darkside!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif

Bubba

G

·
0 Posts
Ah, that was nothing.  You should have tried running outside today.  Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Anyway, I've got some photos I can post as soon as Shad tells me what my "new" login/password is for my webspace so I can upload photos.:confused:

Ed

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
just as a side note, a lgb 2-4-0 is not a good snow fighting engine................lol cold, verry cold

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Marty,
Could you forward a copy of the Council Bluffs info to me so I can share it with our club too?
Thanks,
Jim Carter

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Now whenit gets to 17 degress in Ga thats cold./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/shocked.gif  Later RJD

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jim, did you get it?
Sean, any video you can post? even short one??
any one. I guess I need to always have my camera?????

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Marty,
The flyer arrived.  Thanks.  I will be forwarding it to the Club.
JimC.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I have many videos, but I'm still stuck with Dial-up in the darkages...... I'll find one I can post tho /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts