G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to purchase some items on line and was wondering if anyone has experienced anything negative from a couple of G scale online retailers. I was considering purchasing from Trainland/Trainworld or Whoelesale G scale. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Ridge Road Station - top notch! A+
TrainWorld - have placed a couple of orders over the phone, no problems!
St.Aubins - phone ordering is great, over the web not so
Nicolas Smith Trains - great service!
Wholesale Trains - had a problem they would not correct after several attempts. No longer deal with.

-Brian

G

·
Try RDL hobbies and g scale junction, best service and best prices also train world has good clearance sales from time to time..

Nick

G

·
Ridge Road Station tops my list! Wholesale has it's issues (but will use again), RLD and G-Scale Junction seem like they'd be ok to try as well.

cale

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
RLD... Aces, big thumbs up..

StAubin.... All good experiences...

Wholesale Trains .. Mama always said, if ya can't say anything good, don't say anything at all ........................chirp.....chirp...chirp.............

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Have ordered over the phone and also in person from St. Aubins. Always a good experience. Fast shipping. Make sure you call the store nearer you. I am in CA so I deal with the Las Vegas store. Even had a Aristo loco purchase in person from the store that didn't come with a free caboose as in their magazine ad that they made good on after a few phone calls.

Trainworld. One phone order went well.

Paul H

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
I have had no problems with these dealers:
Trainworld
Ridgeroad station
StAubins
Charles Ro
G scale junction
Pizza Express
Watts train shop

Always remember to ask if items are in stock, back orders may not happen in a timely manner.

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
The one I really forgot to mention and provide ecellent service if your in to DCC is Litchfield Station. Later RJD

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Never had a bad experience at wholesaletrains.com or ridge road station. Robbie at RLD is a friend.

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
try Kidmans Tree farm company

they are a small dealer but very personal. Good prices and great service.
Hes a member of MLS also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts