G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
I didn't see their Jahresmodell (annual model) in the catalog. Their newly revised "C-Kuppler" (0-6-0) chassis is a welcome addition. I fried 3 or 4 draincock servos before I added insulation and a heat shield on my Wangerooger. The new chassis includes remote draincocks, reversing, brakes and uncoupling (hook and loop).

I ran the G4/5 (Jahresmodell 2005) and my IVK (Länderbahnversion) at Diamondhead and they seemed to make a fairly good impression. Many people in this country think that Regner only makes their "Easy Line". Their big engines run GREAT!

·
Premium Member
2,071 Posts
Hi Henner: Thanks for posting this. regner has some nice looking machines. Not speaking German, ot looks like "bohrung" is bore and "hub" is stroke. It that right??

Thanks again, Bob

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Dave, could you tell me the diameter of the drivers on the C-Kuppler chassis? I am thinking of using a Regner chassis for a 0-6-4 project.
Thanks,

Larry

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
The catalog says "Spurkranz 35mm" which translates to wheel flange, but I'll measure mine tonight. It's a real stong runner.

Bob, you are correct, bore and stroke. I use http://www.dict.cc/ to help with the translations that google messes up.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Posted By dana on 01/24/2009 1:53 AM
there seams to be a electric loco section at the back but 30mm is that smaller then g guage track ?

Yes it's even a touch smaller than O gauge. G, 1, Fn3 what ever one chooses to call it is 45mm between the rails.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Posted By dana on 01/24/2009 1:53 AM
there seams to be a electric loco section at the back but 30mm is that smaller then g guage track ?

This is Regner's unique 'Feldbahn' [field railway, loosely translated] series of trains - as used on temporary tracks in construction projects, or as permanent light railways in tight locations.

tac
www.ovgrs.org

1 - 12 of 12 Posts