G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Larry,
Very nice job and a fun project to watch. What else does your truck need? Perhaps a driver.. and he'll be well protected from the "weather."

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Larry,
Check out Rob Bennet in England at:

http://robbennett.org/

You can get one ready made and painted, unpainted or, Rob will make you one to suit your needs. I had him make a driver for my 7/8ths tram. I sent him the seat and cab measurments and the results were fantastic. You might have to wait a while for him to make one, but the wait is worth it. Rob can even reproduce your likeness. Rob takes Pay Pal, making payment easy.

Or, you can buy a figure and rebend him to fit your solution. This is a Hallmark figure bent to fit in an AMS boxcar door.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Larry, you're going to really like having a track at your door. You will not only be able to test your anticipated modifications, but you'll be able to steam any time you want, night or day, just like at Diamondhead......

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Larry,
I agree with you about Stan's decals. I just put a set on my combine today and they look like they are painted on. By the way, your truck looks great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.