G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Chat  tonite but had a new window open to someplace else so was not posting in chat, went back to chat and was looking at talk there and then a  Time Out message box popped up and asked if i wanted to Tme Out. Has that been added recently?

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Maybe because you might have been bad???

·
Premium Member
2,195 Posts
We had a particularly interesting Chat going and then "poof!" Time out messages broke up the chat session faster than a Police raid on a cathouse!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Time out kept happening to me tonight but I didn't get asked if I wanted to continue - it just popped up and kicked me out of chat. Twice it shut down my browser completely. Had to leave chat because I couldn't stay in the room/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sad.gif.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
I've submitted a bug with the developer.

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Shad,
The timeouts were occurring at about 5min intervals [at least 6 of them].  The Chat would let you post and see your post, but not see new posts from anyone else.  After re-opening the Chat window, it would work normally for a few minutes.

Another issue that surfaced last night was on three occasions, while searching in the Archives, I got "script" messages.

JimC.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
The developer gave me a couple things to try. I am implementing them now before tonight's chat session gets underway. You will need to clear your cache and restart your browsers for the changes to take effect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts