G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to be a member here (phatkat64) about 3 years ago. Had a hiatus, then a catastrophe, then dabbled in 3-rail O for a little bit (talk about partisan politics in a forum!!)

Anyway, Found just enough room for a garage layout, which I just started, re started, and re-started!
Now I cleared everything off, and started laying Large Scale track for my 1:29 (sorta!) layout.
I knew just where to go to enjoy forum activity. I'm happy to be back!:)

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
A prodigal returns!

Welcome back to 2 rails:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Torby! Haven't heard from you in a looong time!
Say, how did that indoor in real dirt tray layout come out - I'm really curious!

...and 3-rail is a war zone! It's a wonder if ANYONE has fun over there!

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Welcome back Carmine! It would be nice to see some pics of your layout as you make progress :)

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Well, the layout was pretty cool, but there were too many financial disasters in 2005 and I had to close up.

I now work in a fancy office with a big window in the Chicago suburbs. :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Jim! I'm starting a layout thread real soon...

Tom, sorry to hear, but glad you seemed to land on your feet! Any future layout plans? I'm finally ready to re-locate the Carpet Central to a more spine-friendly location!!:cool::)

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
AhHa! now I can connect the dots, good to see you back Phatkat64/Pacbelt/Carmine

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Posted By Torby on 07/09/2008 3:43 PM
Well, the layout was pretty cool, but there were too many financial disasters in 2005 and I had to close up.

I now work in a fancy office with a big window in the Chicago suburbs. :D" border=0>

Hey Kinda looks like my Garage, now heres the 1 million dollar question was it a A: hurricane
B: tornado C: earthquake or D: neighbors kids

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Posted By vsmith on 07/09/2008 5:10 PM
AhHa! now I can connect the dots, good to see you back Phatkat64/Pacbelt/Carmine

That would be me!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif:)

Glad to see you're still going strong!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts