Whew! Finally finished most of a job I'd been dreading--making the front display windows for my Rider's Crossing store. Because of that dang inset door, I had to make several sections and have yet to nail 'em down to something so they don't fall down. Also, I have to finish cutting and pasting in the mullions (tiny!)and finally to paint everything, which will require a lot of masking. BTW, although the windows look opaque (white), they are actually clear. On the advice of Russ, "TAP Plastics Miller," I temporarily left the paper backing on the back side so that it's easier to see where to place the various pieces. I made a few boo-boos--like not accounting for the fact that the left side windows couldn't fit flush against the side wall because I put a huge gusset there to stiffen the wall. So I had to allow for the extra thickness of the corner and cut the windows accordingly. Once again, I swear, I'll never take on anything that intricate again!