G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure most of you have heard of the Horse Whisperer (who trains difficult horses) and the Dog Whisperer (who trains stubborn dogs). Yesterday on TV I learned there is now a Potty Whisperer (who toilet trains toddlers in one day). It occured to me while driving home from New Jersey today that we should nominate and crown Dave Hottman as the Locomotive Whisperer. Any seconds?

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chris,
Now, that's good !

·
Registered
233 Posts
Perhaps a criteria should be established for the title of Locomotive Whisperer and then nominations taken.

I personally will nominate John Shawe and Norm Saley. Then how about Paul Kenney the best dealer I ever knew. And of course Pete Comley should be on the list. I have seen Pete do magic and I am really impressed with some of Pete's scratch built stuff. There are a couple of gents here in Houston that may not be well know but should be on any Locomotive Whisperer list, namely Tom and Caleb.

This list could go on and on if only I knew the names of everyone that I have seen do Locomotive Whisperer things at Diamondhead./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif:rolleyes:

The proposal is okay but a long way from going far enough.:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
PAUL KENNEY from BAYOU LIMITED???
Thats the guy i bought my lady anne chassis from,no know how that thing works(newby to steam 1997) Paul told me over the phone how to start,run and tame that Loco!!!!
Hello to him!
2nds: STEAM DEALER WHISTLER

Manfred Diel

·
Registered
233 Posts
Posted By lotsasteam on 06/11/2008 1:02 PM
PAUL KENNEY from BAYOU LIMITED???
Thats the guy i bought my lady anne chassis from,no know how that thing works(newby to steam 1997) Paul told me over the phone how to start,run and tame that Loco!!!!
Hello to him!
2nds: STEAM DEALER WHISTLER
Manfred Diel

YES, That is the guy. I cannot say enough about all the things he did to make my introduction to Small Scale Live Steam an extreamly plesant experiance. Paul isn't around much anymore but I did get a chance to say hello to him at Diamondhead in January.:):D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts