G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day - as many of you may know I did two presentations at this year's National Convention in Tacoma.

They dealt with micro-controllers & garden railroads and other electronic devices, tips & tricks for our trains.

I always post the PowerPoint slides from these presentations on my web page.

This year I have added audio files of the presentations as well. These files are in MP3 format and are 57 minutes long for Part I and 48 minutes long for Part II.

You can access this information at:

Presentation Links

I had a great time with the group that attended this year and thought that you might enjoy some virtual participation as well!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

dave

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Really nice basic presentation Dave, that should get anyone with a passing interest in playing around with micro-controllers started, and thanks for posting the links.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Posted By SteveC on 15 Aug 2010 02:40 PM
Really nice basic presentation Dave, that should get anyone with a passing interest in playing around with micro-controllers started, and thanks for posting the links.

I am happy to spread the word, Steve - my primary objective is to show as many folks as possible how easily you can use micro-controlers to animate and operate your railorad. Great fun!

thanks!

dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts