G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Administrator
6,058 Posts
I sincerely appreciate the kind words. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif  I love large scale trains, I love MLS, and I love the friends I've made here, the social interaction, and the incredible resource that MLS constitutes.  I also enjoy helping out when and where I can.  Those are all the reasons I need.  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/satisfied.gif

· Administrator
6,058 Posts

In deference to modesty, I really do think you ought to at least blush a little...
I sincerely appreciate the kind words.  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif

I did. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif That's a "blush" face (if you hover your mouse over it in the table).  hehehe

Again, thank you everyone.  'Tis a pleasure to serve.

· Administrator
6,058 Posts
Just an FYI - We're experiencing a BIG storm (for here anyway).  It took out my broadband, and my phone line is out too.  The broadband is currently working again, but I have no idea for how long.  So if you've emailed or PMed me, and I haven't responded, it's because I've been offline.  I'm going to try and catch up now while the broadband is working, but no guarantees.

Helluva time for my service to go out.  :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.