G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
A Steamed Elder
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to pass along a great deal of praise for one of our moderators here on the west coast. Dwight Ennis has been very busy since the roll-out of the new site. He does have a "real job" and he has taken a lot of his own time getting folks up to speed here. I, for one, appreciate the help he has given me.:cool:

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Yes we owe Dwight a big thank you.  He has helped with posting pictures to signatures and a few other things I'm sure.  He is even doing things "behind the scenes" that I'm sure no one knows about except moderators.

Thank you Dwight.

Becky

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Thanks to all the moderators, and especially Dwight!

Dwight is always willing to help, even when things get crazy. In the recent days he has really worked to answer many questions and help lots of us with the transition to the new forum software while working to add direct links to much of the archived content.

Thanks & Happy RRing,

Jerry

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
I sincerely appreciate the kind words. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif  I love large scale trains, I love MLS, and I love the friends I've made here, the social interaction, and the incredible resource that MLS constitutes.  I also enjoy helping out when and where I can.  Those are all the reasons I need.  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/satisfied.gif

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Yes, Dwight has done a great job helping all the masses while I'm buried in all the behind the scenes stuff. Thanks for all your help Dwight!!

·
Premium Member
2,195 Posts
Yep! I'll add my "thanks" to all of the others! Your even-handed and temperate manner has always been a steadying influence on some of our more "heated" threads! A great deal of credit goes to you!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/satisfied.gif

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Dwight,

In deference to modesty, I really do think you ought to at least blush a little...:D:D/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

(Good job, guy.)

Dawg :cool:

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts

In deference to modesty, I really do think you ought to at least blush a little...
I sincerely appreciate the kind words.  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif

I did. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif That's a "blush" face (if you hover your mouse over it in the table).  hehehe

Again, thank you everyone.  'Tis a pleasure to serve.

·
Registered
3 Posts
NAH, What you don't know is...

He is only pretending to be helpful

Really all he wants his is post count to be high again /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

Note: The above comment is only my thinking. It has nothing to do with the owner and or policy of this site.

Rick R.

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
Good lord.   /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif   His head is going to be so big now he wont fit through the door to the  Moderators Meeting room /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gif    Maybe we can get him to come through the sliding glass door form the Moderators pattio/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue2.gif

Note toShad:   Order a set  of french doors for the  Moderators meeting room :D

Yes he is a  great help to everyone:D

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Just an FYI - We're experiencing a BIG storm (for here anyway).  It took out my broadband, and my phone line is out too.  The broadband is currently working again, but I have no idea for how long.  So if you've emailed or PMed me, and I haven't responded, it's because I've been offline.  I'm going to try and catch up now while the broadband is working, but no guarantees.

Helluva time for my service to go out.  :mad:

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Hipp Hipp Hooray for Dwight... for taking his own time and help out so many here with this new change over, and looks better than the old program.:D

It looks like there is a lot of new thing /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif in here to get in trouble with./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif

Tks for all of the help with us to.   :)Noel  &  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/kiss.gifJane

Oh. and coulden't resist to inset this here... Sorry Shad, I just had to do it.

Dwights other steam kit.  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif:D

Found it in Toddalin post.  Great disasters in model train history... laf.

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Whoa....I gotta ride to Sacramento with Dwight on Sunday for the train show. I need ROOM in the RAV for me....and his head swelling mght impede comfort by yours truly.

Then again...he do deserve all these attaboys.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts