G Scale Model Train Forum banner

Posting photos

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ShadsTrains 
#1 ·
I have a thread running now; Last Frontier with lots of pictures in it.
Last night when replying to a 'quick reply' postng I had to wait as all pictures loaded in the thread, even though I was replying to a quick reply that had no pics. Lower left progress bar counted off remaining items...(my pc)
Then I added 2 more pics, but the wait between insert (both were in my MLS file) and it loading again seemed as if all the other pics had to load first.

I am using Vista, IE8. I've never seen this before.

Thanks guys,

John

#3 ·
Posted By Semper Vaporo on 06 May 2011 11:25 AM
The system was super slow, off and on, last night, even stopped responding completely for a while and I got the dotnetnuke page a couple of times. Everything seems to be normal now.
I had same experience last night.

#4 ·
The site just did not work for ---- yesterday. I also had many problems with it, including not letting me edit entries.

Of all the sites I frequent, this is the most troublesome and slowest. It just happens to have the best people, making it bareable. I really don't know why the moderators tolerate the poor service.

#5 ·
Yes, our upstream provider was having latency issues all day Thursday. One that was resolved, we started getting a few error pages, but I was right on top of it and got things reset quickly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.