G Scale Model Train Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
can we see a side view looking in please?

·
Registered
938 Posts
I know I've mentioned this before but while you have each heavyweight top off add more hot glue to the light socket bases to make very sure they don't come loose, I had a SECOND Heavyweight almost go up in smoke because a light base came loose and shorted out across the two power wires that go across the top of the car tonight! /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/pinch.gif Fortunately it was in a car that had voltage regulation circuitry I added so it only blew the regulator.(it literally exploded) In the last car this happned to I didn't have regulation and it completely melted all the wiring and switch and had to completely disassemble the car.

More hot glue on these light bases is needed at the factory on the heavyweights.

Since I can't get all the heavyweight tops off, it looks like I may need to just add resetable poly fuses on the bottom power leads going from the truck pickups to the car to help ensure I don't have future damage cause of more bases coming loose. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sad.gif

Raymond

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Posted By NTCGRR on 07/05/2008 8:39 AM

i have the pictures you wanted, just having computer problems uploading them, will get them up soon..
Nick

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Posted By NTCGRR on 07/05/2008 8:39 AM

side shot of cars....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks Ray, thought it would look cool with a video like this...;)the NYC is getting a lot of money on this trip, almost a sold out train.. he he he:D/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif
Nick....

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
I wondered if he put one in the bathroom?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Posted By NTCGRR on 08/01/2008 6:33 PM
I wondered if he put one in the bathroom?

If he is Nick then, no HE did not put one in the bathroom only because we cant and i dont really want to see some one taken a dump, but hey thats just me:D/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif HE HE HE
Nick...

PS you can say my name without getting kicked off the yellow box forum you know!!!!!so Marty when you going to buy them 6 new sd-70's in heritage paint schemes??????????????????/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gifits time to start going to the dark side.........................../DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif

21 - 31 of 31 Posts