G Scale Model Train Forum banner

21 - 40 of 212 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
On the Active Topics page...
Under my thread's name (The Last Frontier) is another fellows name, while the last poster's name is on the right. What does Gary have to do with the title?
Thanks,
John

·
Administrator
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Administrator
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
On the Active Topics page...
Under my thread's name (The Last Frontier) is another fellows name, while the last poster's name is on the right. What does Gary have to do with the title?
Thanks,
John
looking at this now.

how do i go to my most resent posts they do not show up?
Dick
When you go to search are you clicking "my posts" or "my threads"?

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
It seems the first post in a thread gets dropped and the 2nd gets credit for the thread, in Noel's 'Test' his post is missing and mine answers the missing part, can also explain mis-crediting of threads

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Well I was going to show you my old avitar, but the photo editor has changed, I can't give the URL if the box listing all my past uploads doesn't show...

·
Registered
536 Posts
I used to be able to position a forum thread at the most recent reply to the last one that I viewed. Now it appears that the only option is to position at the last post or page in the thread.

Is there some option that I'm missing?

·
Administrator
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I will have to check on this. You can also subscribe to a thread and it will alert you of new posts that where made so you can see where you left off.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ok thanks for the verification, If they get all the bugs worked out the site looks like it will be better than before. Now if we can get the old archives restored everything would be golden here.

·
Administrator
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Sorry this should be resolved soon. I am just waiting on the green light from the techs working on it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Found it. It is now under Quick Links.

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
21 - 40 of 212 Posts