G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Administrator
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to be able to keep everything in one place so I can have a running to do list to help get things fixed in order they are brought to my attention. Please try to keep all the posts about bugs and requests related to the site upgrade to vBulletin here.

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Not sure whether or not this is a bug. Before today and as a first class member, I did not see advertisements to the left of my screen once I had logged in. Now they are staying there, so I thought I should mention it.

Sincerely,
David Meashey

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Ads still there

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Tried again. Ads still there. Not sure how to get to my MLS stored image files either. Clicking on the image icon results in a request for an address rather than taking me to my files. I'll check again tomorrow.

David Meashey

P. S. Adds just left.

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Where is my avitar and how do I change it back to me?

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
If i click on the Home button I can see the old style menu, and the classifieds are there, but only there.

·
1st Class Pirate
707 Posts
videos

Hi,
At least on some threads, embedded you tube videos are not there. eg in live steam, the Scranton Steam-up thread started with a video.
Thanks! Larry

EDIT Sorry, bad info....the first video was on the post dated; 02-17-2014, 08:38 AM

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
there is an avatar showing on your account, Is this not the one you had?
Not the same as the last year, I've had a couple over the years, this may have been the first...
Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Big Red One's Avitar is huge! makes the page 10x wide

·
Registered
82 Posts
Can't find a way to Mark All Posts as Read. Used to be under the unread posts.

·
A Steamed Elder
3,857 Posts
Ads gone. Avatar is there. BUT how do I get to my 1st Class webspace to see my photo storage???:confused:

·
Administrator
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Administrator
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ads gone. Avatar is there. BUT how do I get to my 1st Class webspace to see my photo storage???:confused:
Just waiting on a reply from the tech that did the conversion about this. Its been brought up once and should be sorted soon. Keep reporting things as you find them we will fix it.

1 - 20 of 212 Posts