G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
I got the first shipment of VT98. And I personally think they are well done. We are selling also for the freight department a winter sport set and laso a seperate luggage set to be glued into the luggage department. In addtion are we offering out of our unpainted figure series a set of 18 figures for the engine and the second car. Because of its construction 18 figures is what you can fit into the cars without cutting the legs of the figures of.

We also offer a VT98 TrueSound-DCC installation kit with installation guide or of course our installtion service - buy the car with some or all of it installed.

Some of you might wonder - why a wintersport set. I grew up in Wuppertal, Germany. As a child I took several times the VT98 from Wuppertal into the Bergische Land - Naturarena - Bergisches Land Tourismus so I know that the prototype went to wintersport territories.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Hi Fritz and others who are interested in this.

I have mixed painted and unpainted figures that I think fit perfectly into the VT98. The unpainted ones you can easily modified with a head gun, so you can get different arm, leg and head positions. Some of our customers took 60 or more figures and added accessories and others, because they fit well into other standard gauge rolling stock e.g. LGB's DB passenger cars, and some of the American rolling stock. If I wanted to be funny I would call their scale 1:G. I have also partially utilized the Wintersport set. - Enjoy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.