G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The above picture shows the shay coming down along the side of the river on the left and the water is coming off a 5ft water fall in the back ground

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another shot of the shay approaching the steel bridge

Sorry for the poor quality of pictures I can't load any higher quality of photos on the post, it keeps bouncing me off, all ready making images smaller

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shay approaching the mountain on the left that has the long tunnels in it, will post pictures of that mountain at later date:D:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am new to the TE battery on the shay and that slow down button has almost allowed me to run into the oncoming climax, I am glad they have the stop button/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
8 ft 4 inch tall mountain in the back ground and the pond under the bridge visable in this shot, still some work to be done on the walls of the pond.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Last picture for a while I hope you have enjoyed them, more to come later,
More people showed up, we had 180 people, we are very happy, considering we had 2" of rain on Saturday, it finally stopped about 3 in the afternoon, what a mess/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif
Dennis

Attachments

·
Registered
938 Posts
Ok this is really sweet! Very meticulously done. Beautiful bridgework and rock cliffs! /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif" border=0>

Raymond

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
I second the motion. I would love to know how he made them there rocks.

What a great Layout. WOW

Beautifull bridges.

Where is this located?

·
Registered
521 Posts
A wonderful looking RR. The rocks are very interesting, they reminded me of some Colorado pics I have seen. The trestles aslo are very impressive - I am sure a lot of effort was put into their construction. It was a pity it rained but 180 souls is a pretty impressive number even so.;)

G

·
Yup i agree, sweet sweet sweet need to know your secret on the rock work... out standing job thanks for the photos...;)
Nick...

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF HOW YOU MADE AND FORMED YOUR MOUNTAINS AND CLIFFS. wE ARE WORKING ON DOING SOME MOUNTAINS AND ROCK FORMATIONS AND CAN USE ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET. WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS EXCELLANT AND REAL LOOKING. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR PICTURES IT HELPS TO INSPIRE OTHERS.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts