G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is a "Work In Progress." Addititional pictures and a video taken at Marty & Carrie's 2008 Steamup will be added as soon as possible.
JimC.

#1 Steve Stockham's K27 on the Highline.

#2 Jim Carter's ACC K4 going up to the highline.

#3 JJ's SD45s pull through the tank farm.

#4 JimC's DRGW SD45s approach the MLS bridge.

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Great photos Jim. Post some more. I know you have a bunch.. lol
tks again Noel

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jerry, Nick, and Noel.... Thanks. I have many more detailed pictures of the K-4.

The first video is put together. All it needs is the sound track added. The video is made up of about 300+ pictures. I will post tomorrow.

The second video is actually moving video, including some night running. It isn't started yet.

JimC.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Addititional pictures and a video taken at Marty & Carrie's 2008 Steamup will be added as soon as possible.

Jim,

Looking forward to viewing them.

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
More pictures, video still doesn't have audio track finished- hopefully, tonight.

#5 Mitch on the highline with his live Steamer.

#6 More detailed shot of Jim Carter's Accucraft K-4 for Nick S [and me].

#7 Left to right: Ron Teten, Jerry Barnes, and Ron Seneck, running at the Live Steam loop. Thanks to Jerry on help with IDs.]

#8 Jim Carter running the K-4 and Sierra cars Saturday night.

#9 Marty's layout is as beautiful at night as in the daylight.

#10 Left to right: Kristi Edinger (Rodney's wife), Michael Barnes, Marty, & MAX take a break. Max was a lot of fun too.

More to come. I hope you enjoyed these. Please help with the names.

JimC.

G

·
Jim,
Great lookin photos, boy that K-4 looks good streching its legs... now im going to have to dig mine out and run them a bit.
great job looks like eveyone had a great time lookin forward to the videos..
Nick

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The video above is finished processing from YouTube. It is in higher resolution.
Sorry for the delay.

I just posted a another video to YouTube. It is finished processing already and should work. The first video link above Now Works in higher resolution.
Thanks to the person that rated the lower resolution video first posted with 5 stars. Thanks to all of you that watched the LowRes video. That video has now been deleted in favor of the higher resolution video above.

JimC.

·
Premium Member
Getting our home built so maybe we can start playing with trains again!
263 Posts
Jim,

You always do such a nice job covering things like this. I can't say enough how appreciative we are of the work you've done here as well as the video you made for our BBQ in 2006. It's always a pleasure to see the pics that everyone takes especially you and Stan.

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Jim.C. ... That sure looks fantastic with this night seen you took.. This is great..................
Nice job..

1 - 20 of 54 Posts