·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Live steam photos

·
Administrator
5,711 Posts
Nice Heisler. :) Have you had any problems with the driveshaft(s) coming loose?

With regard to your sig photo, The Rules[/b][/b] state...

4.0 - Signatures & Avatars:

4.1 - Signature images are limited in physical size to a maximum of 500 pixels wide by 120 pixels high.

4.2 - Signature images are further limited in file size to a maximum of 25 kilobytes.

4.3 - Signatures with an image 100 pixels or more high are limited to one line of text above or below the image.

4.4 - Members are asked to voluntarily refrain from using animated gifs in their signatures (this one also applies to Avatars).

4.5 - Blank lines above and below the sig should be eliminated.

Note that there are restrictions on both image physical size and image filesize.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Pat in Covington, LA--- SA#1.414
Timber and Tallow Branch RR

How's this? I cropped your photo. A simpler photo would work better in small size.

I put:

{img src="http://www.outsidetrains.com/mls/k5pat.jpg" align="left"}{font size="4"}Pat in Covington, LA--- SA#1.414
Timber and Tallow Branch RR{/font}

except I used < and > instead of {

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
I'v only done this once:

On my computer I go to the folder where the high rez pic is located and highlite it..

Then I select "email pictures" option on left of my windows XP screen

Select "make pictures smaller"

Outlook pops up with the picture as an attachment.

Rather than send the email I simply copy and paste the downsized picture back into the original folder where it came from. Now I have a "high rez and low rez" version ofsame.

See if it works again here and if the pic is too big...

gg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
And you got a photo 434 by 480 pixels. Quite acceptable. For a photo, you might want 640 wide as that's the forum limit.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Dwight, I'll try Torby's suggestion. My HTML language is basic to say the least.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Posted By Dwight Ennis on 02/12/2009 10:29 PM
Nice Heisler. :)" align="absmiddle" border="0" /> Have you had any problems with the driveshaft(s) coming loose?

Dwight, I have had no problems with the driveshafts. It runs great. Another Catatonk (Mike Chaney) success.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts