G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i know i am pretty new to all of this, but i thought the photo contest was specifically for "model" railroading?
Please correct me if i'm wrong

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
You're right...and Marty is having fun with us...new dog to guard the layout...and the tower is on the layout. The Boom Operators pic looks to be a mistake.

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
I think he is reffering to the one 1:1 photo looking down the side of a NG train in the mountains.
I have not entered for a long time because I was bord of my own RR. This photo could not have been staged. Max did just come up and sit down.
Two guys came to run trains today and we had to chain Max up because he wanted to play with us and chase trains the wrong way.

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Gotcha Marty...hadn't looked through all the VOTE photos....

Got reservations on that train in Alaska on 27 Sept....really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like the canine interaction, but what about the collateral damage? Sure we all chase trains in some way or another, but wht does Max do when he catches one? No matter what, they are still man's best friends.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have yet to find a "bomb" on the track, but the neighbors' dogs' like to come over and leave us presents in the driveway (usually found when I get home in the dark). AAARGHH!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and of course its when you walk out barefoot to get the paper, grab the mail, or get something out of the car :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts