G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pearse 0-4-0 Switcher looking for a new home. Decals are cut vinyl and easily removed so you can reletter for your railroad. Steams excellent, RC controlled. Asking $1050 or trade for a different live steamer. Located in Kokomo, Indiana.

If I had the cash, I'd jump on it. What are you looking for in trade?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My tastes run all different directions, what do you have? Was more looking for cash right now but if you have something that sparks my interest, you never know!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Open to both USA style and Euro LGB stuff, my interests are varied so if you have something to offer up, give it a shot.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If I had the cash, I'd jump on it. What are you looking for in trade?
I am looking for a companion Switcher for my Pearce Switcher. Is your loco No.153 a working Loco?
What can you tell me of its condition? RR-Bob

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She runs beautiful, several videos of her running on my raised railway in my back yard. Tender is missing a foot board and a side step at the front but overall for its age it is in excellent condition. Side rods show little wear, so I do not think it was run much. I had an upgraded burner installed by Jim Sanders(Wee Bee Locomotive Works) to raise steam faster and quieter over the original which would howl and was very short in length so it took longer to raise steam. The original burner is included. Still has the older RC gear in it, I would upgraded it to 2.4ghz stuff if I was keeping it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts