G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)I ordered parts for the Atlantic 4-4-2 PRR g from Lionel's website this Sunday eve 4/20/08 and received them in the mail today Weds 4/23/08. Greattttttt service.I ordered 2 sets each of front and rear drive wheels complete with gears,1 new pilot,1 green jewel for front marker,1 front marker,1 headlamp lense,1 bell bracket, and 1 working front coupler for the loco. the gears on old sets were striped. Now I will use George Schyers tips to fix that problem and others he has on his website for it and also will fix the pilot wheel problem for it and my bmann 4-6-0s also on his site. Once again THANK YOU lIONEL PARTS DIVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Super Modulator
22,264 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
installed the new wheels ,added 2lbs of weight cinched down the motor with a heavy duty wire tie , shimmed the bottom cover over the axles, installed headlight lense. ordered more parts today that i forgot to order before ie drive rods,control rods, cranks with drivers etc ordered 2 xtras each. thanks Greg and George for the tips. runs great now using R/C

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.