Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Ozark Miniatures still in business? I've sent 3 emails and called with no
response.

·
Premium Member
5,909 Posts
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I got a response a few months ago from the email on the new website: [email protected].

The problem seems to be that Dave has medical problems and his son is trying to fulfill orders. Orders on the website seem to be shipped, but questions do not get answered.

·
Registered
248 Posts
My experience with them has been if you have a question, figure it out for yourself or just guess or gamble. But usually like what I end up with but have also had some surprises when what I ended up with was not what I expected, lost on the gamble.

Doug

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered some products from Ozark over a month ago, still haven’t received the order nor a tracking number... how long should I expect to wait? Does anyone have a good guess?
Thanks,
Sean

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
I ordered some products from Ozark over a month ago, still haven’t received the order nor a tracking number... how long should I expect to wait? Does anyone have a good guess?
Thanks,
Sean
I recently placed an order on-line with no interaction other than an automatically generated email confirming the order. It arrived about a week later (small items, sent via USPS).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts