G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All:

There is one thing in large scale on the Japanese website that neither Durango Dan or the Bach-Man have addressed:

For Y2300 (about $21 US) were these:

http://www.45mm.jp/img371.jpg

These are the little trucks from the tiny 1:20,3 Cairo and Kanawha boxcar.

However, there is no stock number, so not sure if this was something only from the dealer?

They do not show on Bachmann's order parts section either.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Garrett,

Those trucks look like the ones Bachmann has been using on their early, undersized "1:20.3" rolling stock... boxcars, flats, and gons. Smaller diameter wheelsets and shorter wheelbase than their standard archbars, and extensions at each end of the side frames to support brake gear. Kind of reminiscent of old Carter trucks. Sorry, but I can't supply a part # either.

Ed

·
Premium Member
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Posted By digger on 07/19/2008 2:37 PM
Garrett,
Those trucks look like the ones Bachmann has been using on their early, undersized "1:20.3" rolling stock... boxcars, flats, and gons. Smaller diameter wheelsets and shorter wheelbase than their standard archbars, and extensions at each end of the side frames to support brake gear. Kind of reminiscent of old Carter trucks. Sorry, but I can't supply a part # either.
Ed

Yes, they are the trucks from the tiny 1:20,3 C&K boxcar and the flat and gon based off of the boxcar. The "Bach-Man" is looking into it, I posted on that forum. Thanks for the reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts