G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
I thought I would join this forum to get these trains to people that really love them. There are LGB, Accucraft, Bachmann Spectrum & USA Trains as well as model houses, water tower, water mill, gravel works and tracks galore! I’m talking a huge collection! Most are half price or more! Some, never opened!!
Here is the link that gives you the info/pictures of the trains in this estate sale, including the other amazing items.
If you’re nearby, come this weekend for a peak!

·
Registered
46 Posts
It is there in the very small print. Click on the original link that shows:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great! That’s awesome. Next Sunday most all things, including many trains will be half price. So you know.
if you’d like to get on our email list I’ll be sending out an email to get an idea what we will have in the sale. We will keep putting out more items for next week as well! Post email here if wanting to add.
Thanks for stopping by!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello all,
I thought I would join this forum to get these trains to people that really love them. There are LGB, Accucraft, Bachmann Spectrum & USA Trains as well as model houses, water tower, water mill, gravel works and tracks galore! I’m talking a huge collection! Most are half price or more! Some, never opened!!
Here is the link that gives you the info/pictures of the trains in this estate sale, including the other amazing items.
If you’re nearby, come this weekend for a peak!
How do I find the prices? What does "half price" mean?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts