G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The biggest issue to me is, doesn't this count as overtime if he never left his desk????/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
That must be a dreadful place to work if folks are so utterly oblivious to co-workers in the same office.

Llyn

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
I'll get a handle on this first hand once I cash my  $10,000,000 check from the Nigerian royalty hiding out in England.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But would this still count towards overtime?
/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Vic,

Technically, he wasn't doing any work, so NO!! NO OVERTIME!! 

·
Premium Member
6,171 Posts
There's also a donkeys-years-old (fake) poster warning employees not to drop dead at work, as such behavior will not be tolerated and will result in instant dismissal.

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
We were told we can't have surgury of any kind to remove anything since that would make us less then  what they orginally bargined for./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif

They are also removing all the  Mens and Ladies rest rooms.   They said we should take care of that before we come to work./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/angry.gif

Also  if we  intend to die  we need to give them a  30 day notice so we can train our replacement/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/doze.gif

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
at the home depot (where i work) we get a 10 nail gun salute, then services in the isle of your choice (Hardware isle 13 for me, my favorite number) then your drug off to the grave yard by a fork lift ahh, I love my job!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts