G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Just another old guy
842 Posts
Wow, I took a look at those Puppies, they are beautiful. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif
I prefer large dogs (White German Shepherds) and since we got our latest one when my daughter was 5, I chose a female puppy.  I didn’t want the dog to get to big for my daughter.  The dog (BearBear) after 5 years, weighs in at 80 lbs, males are 100+.  She fits right in. 
Those first couple of years were quite interesting.  Lost the grass in the backyard and my drip system within the first 6 months.  Now she’s mellowed out and is indoors more than out. 
Wasn’t interested in more puppies, so that was taken care of as soon as possible (after she was 6 months, I think).  

As for being outnumbered by girls (me too) I think Shad has us all beat. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif

Tommy:cool:
Rio Gracie

· Just another old guy
842 Posts
Hey Chas,

So it's almost been a month with the new puppy./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/doze.gif How is he doing. Still in the Honeymoon phase./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

Tommy:cool:
Rio Gracie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.