G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,945 Posts
I'm working on putting in redirects to the new pages.  I setup redirects on the 10 most popular entrance pages on the site.  Many of them are already up and running. 

· Premium Member
1,945 Posts
Posted By FH&PB on 01/01/2008 11:33 PM
Did I miss an announcement somewhere? Do I understand correctly that all the old posts have now disappeared into a vault somewhere? All those ongoing conversations we were having are now irretrievably interrupted or lost? All those threads we consult for reference purposes, photographs of problems solved, etc. are now hidden away?

Change is certainly going to upset people, and I think I'm upset. Certainly, looking at the forums and seeing a lot of zeroes is very disconcerting.

P.S. The preview function is broken: it points to a void javascript routine.

P.P.S. The submit function doesn't appear to work, either (in the full editing reply form). If you can read this, then the quick reply does work.

It's helpful to know which operating system and browser you're using when you get these types of errors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.