G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Thought you would be interested in seeing the official pics of the convention held last week in Phoeinx, AZ. Checkout our ABTO website hyperlink listed below. Enjoy!!!!

http://azbigtrains.org/2008%20NGRC%20PICS.htm

Mike Lewandowski-ABTO Webmaster

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
It worked for me. Nice pics. The layouts were great too. I have a bunch of pics of them if anyone is interested. I will try and get them downloaded in the next few days. The BBQ was a bust for me as they ran out of food. So I had a veggie BBQ of potato salad and beans and apple pie and ice cream. I took the train ride and the steamer ran out of fuel out in the middle of nowhere. Had to walk back. Other than that, a great convention. Had a great time and drove up to the Grand Canyon afterwords and stayed at Williams for a night.

·
Super Modulator
21,050 Posts
Nice pictures, but is there no way to see them in high res?

Great convention, but one comment I have heard that would be good for the next convention: Don't separate the live steam from the manufacturers from the vendors. I did not mind, I knew where everything was, and the resort was great, but a lot of people got lost/confused. One manufacturer was not happy that they were far away from the "action".

Regards, Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts