G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
1,738 Posts
If you mean 7/8ths scale, I have no idea. Otherwise, what about an LGB handcar? How were these driven, crank and gears, or chain? (And, I'm swiping 'em for my folder.)

Added after posting: Does anyone else have problems with the whole thread not loading? My answer above was based on thinking I was the first to reply. After I posted, the rest of the entries popped up. This is the second time this has happened.

· Premium Member
1,738 Posts
Mik, well thanks for answering my whacky post. What is the L x W x H of this build? Wheelbase? (Don't need exact numbers.) Thanks for the site link, it's now in my folder.

Les

· Premium Member
1,738 Posts
Mik,

Don't be concerned about ignoring me: I've been married 38 years. I don't even notice it, anymore.

Those dims are the general ones for that type of machine, which I am getting nearer and nearer on starting on. ('Scuse the english.)

And, the weathering is adding a lot of--what's that fancy word?--ambience? Whatever, it's lookin' kinda natural-like, like it's been around awhile, 'worked hard and put away wet'.

Les

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.