G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the Milford Lions Club/NHGRS Gigantic Train show was a real success this weekend.
I mean you know you are a great draw when people come from Bermuda to see you.
Yes Tom Trimingham (of MLS) and his lovely wife and daughter stopped by for the Day.  (Yes his wife and daughter really love him, they were such good sports while Tom visited with everyone.
(Sorry I didn't get a photo. I tend to talk too much - I had lost my voice by Sunday)

Here is Austin Smith - Associate Club member helping his dad put their passenger train on the layout

Here is his dad. Rich 

their passenger train is pulled by the Hudson, it was quite a draw.

Photos from Suleski Transportations display at the show can be seen here, along with a story about an accident that happened on Sunday.
home.comcast.net/~strans/photo_stories39.htm

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
As usual it looks like you have a great bunch of guys back there and have a lot of fun. Congratulations on a successful presentation.

Very nice photo coverage too. I hope you manage to capture that desperado. :)

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Scott,

Looks like you guys were having some fun this weekend!  What's new with the "Big Green"?  I am looking forward to seeing it in a few weeks.  Are you coming down to York?  You crack me up with all your cars! 

Mark

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks Scott, and all the great NHGRS members, for your hospitality. I had missed the Perry show last month so was thrilled to find a train show up north!
Very well done, and lots of effort expended by club members. The girls and I were impressed! I'll be looking forward to spending some time and money
with a certain Larry guy in the near future!

'Marooned in Massachusetts'

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Scott
GREAT SHOW!!!!!
This was the first time I had seen Big Green and I was impressed! It's even bigger and better than I had imagined.
I also enjoyed talking with you (even if you didn't have much voice left) and meeting several others like Larry Mosher, Tom T and others whose posts I've been reading for years on this and other LS train forums

Dan "The Colonel" Mahony
Dover, NH

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tom T,

It was very nice to meet you and your family at the show, hope all goes well while you are morrooned in Ma....!
:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts