G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a few of our new videos recently posted to You Tube.
We thought kids and kids heart might enjoy viewing some of our garden railroad equipment in operation. Kids who are serving community service with our program or are volunteering their time to help out occasionally like to make videos of the trains and I think they do a fantastic job, even if the videos are a little shaky. You can view the rest of our videos by accessing the videos below.

Here is a video of our Bachmann Emma Nevada Grizzly Flats train.

Check out our program photos at modeltrainforum.com under Imagination Station Kids On Track.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cool thing! I recently bought a new Lego train set for my 3 year old son. At first he only broke what we were building for him, now he himself assembles a railway, a train, buildings around, fantasizes, invents (we have many different Lego sets, he combines them). I think that railroad sets (we have three more) are really a very reliable, convenient, interesting and educational game for a boy. Even in daycare (we go there kidcityusa.com/locations/florida/crystal-river/) my son always plays with trains or cars. Not gonna lie, I also sometimes remember my childhood.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts