G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Hey Guys!
I have almost finished another figure! 
It is the first I have done in over a year!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif
I know that there are lots of flaws, but it was a lot harder to have to keep stopping to figure out what Jason needed!:D
 now I used the normal Walas way of making her! ( big suprise there huh?) and I think she turn out well enough to post! I still need to get some better pics of her but have to wait until Steve gets home for that!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue2.gif

http://1stclass.mylargescale.com/Ms.pcentral/figures/mrs%20c.jpg

and have to figure out how to post it picture itself!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Ok I finally was able to take some better pics!:D
I hope you like her! 
The hair was made with an entruding press, and the texture of the dress was a handle of a dentral tool! I think other that than it was similar as I can get to Chris' method. 
I chose to made a Mrs. Claus, to go with Santa, She has the list and has been checking it twice! (Santa forgot his glasses) At the top of the List is Jason, and then on the folds down toward the bottom are my littlest sister and my niece, Steve's name and mine are on it too!  Ok, I think that covers everything!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif

Y

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.