G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Bob,
Since it may be a bit before Y gets a chance to respond, I'll do it for her. The building is made by Dept 56 and is the "Peppermint Porch Daycare" from the Snow Village line. The picture was taken on our Snow Village Christmas display.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to vote or not?! While there have been some really neat entries posted I'm sorry but my vote goes to Y's Santa and Mrs. Claus figures. Not just because I'm married to her either! When she made the Santa figure it was instantly one of my favorites of all that she has made. He just has that right feel to him. Mrs. Claus was an instant favorite when I saw it too. There are alot of details that are somewhat lost in photos on her, from the slightly irredescent(sp?) white trim on the dress to the actual family names on "The List" she is holding!

Steve

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Richard,

I figured I wouldn't be allowed a vote or score and that is exactly why I didn't include one in my last post, just in case.;) 

Becky,

Y said she couldn't figure out how to get the pics to post yet and I haven't even tried yet. Maybe tomorrow./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/unsure.gif

Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.